Chủ Nhật, 31 tháng 3, 2019

top trending KingTees Shop 01/04

Sunflower you curse too much bitch you breathe too much shut the fuck up shirtSunflower you curse too much bitch you breathe too much shut the fuck up shirt
“There is one moment in a tired mom’s life that is the most freeing, liberating, flash of twinkling stardust. It’s when the clouds part and the Heaven’s open up and angels descend with golden harps singing the Halleluiah Chorus. Your body physically changes. You stand up taller. You swing your hair. You walk with conviction, smiling and winking as you cross the threshold of the automatic door. You pause for a Sunflower you curse too much bitch you breathe too much shut the fuck up shirt. You look to the right, then the left, take a deep breath in and reach your arms to the sky taking on a ‘Freddie Mercury’ pose, not just because you have found your inner rock goddess, but because you are the alpha female. You have done it. You have succeeded. You have mastered motherhood. YOU-have-made-it-to-the-grocery-store-ALONE.


Never underestimate an old woman who drives a school bus shirtNever underestimate an old woman who drives a school bus shirt
Your first instinct is to skip down the aisles, eat ice cream from the container and flirt with the butcher. You have visions of standing in the make-up aisle for longer than 30 seconds and picking out some nail polish for when you actually get to paint your Never underestimate an old woman who drives a school bus shirt in the next five years. You take comfort in the fact you won’t have 43 extra things in your cart that are sticky and unnecessary, and you won’t be spending half of your shopping trip putting cereal back on the shelves.


Once upon a time there was a girl who really loved dogs and cows it was me the end shirtOnce upon a time there was a girl who really loved dogs and cows it was me the end shirt
A sweet, young mother with four small children. She was looking for something as she tended to her baby in the cart while the other three were climbing into the freezer. ‘Mama, mama, mama’ rang through the air. She fixed her messy bun on top of her head and tried to corral her brood. They ran from her. They grabbed at Once upon a time there was a girl who really loved dogs and cows it was me the end shirt. They laughed. She was at war and she was being defeated. She snapped her fingers and yelled their names to no avail. I found my item, still reveling in the fact that on this day, it wasn’t me. On this day, I was free. On this day, I was going into the store by myself. But as I watched her, my heart tugged. I wanted to help her. But what would I do? I wanted to walk down the row and grab her little ones by the hand and lead them back to their mom. Would she think I was interfering?


People should seriously stop expecting normal from me we all know it’s never going to happen Bat shirtPeople should seriously stop expecting normal from me we all know it’s never going to happen Bat shirt
Would she think I was a kidnapper? Would she snap her fingers at me, too? My thoughts were broken when one of her boys turned the corner and disappeared from sight. I knew I had to act. I turned my cart and pushed it up next to hers, looked her in her teary eyes, and smiled. I left my stuff and went into full sprint after him, finding him one aisle over. I swooped in, picked him up and carried him back to the woman who gave him life. She thanked me when I handed him over, and for the next two minutes, I watched them while she gathered up everything she needed. But before we parted ways, I wanted to offer her some reassurance. I wanted to tell her everything would be alright. I wanted her to know there was hope. So, I hugged her and whispered the People should seriously stop expecting normal from me we all know it’s never going to happen Bat shirtphrase into her ear that somebody told me when I was at my wit’s end one day. ‘They grow up.’

Animals do speak but only those who know how to listen shirtAnimals do speak but only those who know how to listen shirt
Two years later, it happened again, under very different circumstances. I was at a cancer specialty hospital with my now late husband, who had been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. We were there to consult on a surgery to remove more tumors they found after he completed several months of chemotherapy. I knew it would be close to impossible to save his life after the Animals do speak but only those who know how to listen shirt invaded his organs, and I was scared. I was tired, frightened, anxious and full of worry. But, in the midst of it, I was hopeful. I was hanging on to every shred of possible good news we could get, and trying my hardest to stay the course.


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét