Thứ Sáu, 15 tháng 3, 2019

Indate KingTees Shop 16/03

Be a Unicornasaurus Rex in a world of cuntasauruses shirtBe a Unicornasaurus Rex in a world of cuntasauruses shirt
On May 20, several weeks later, I awoke on a sunny Sunday morning. I said to myself, ‘This is the first day of the rest of my life. I need to get up, get out, and get on with living.’ So I did just that. I put on my favorite jeans, a pale yellow t-shirt, fixed my hair and make-up (something I had not done in a while), and headed out the door to do some unnecessary errands. On my shopping list was a specific type of shelf liners. When I walked into K-mart, my life would be forever changed. After finding the exact shelf liners on my list, I continued shopping. I navigated K-mart’s floorplan of clothing racks and looked for anything that caught my eye. In doing so, I noticed a man standing up ahead in my path, looking down at his phone. I said to myself, ‘I hope this guy gets out of my way.’ I walked towards him thinking he would look up and move.



Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Pizza dude’s got 30 seconds shirtTeenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Pizza dude's got 30 seconds shirt
Well, he never moved. In fact, he looked up from his phone, straight at me, and gave me a beautiful compliment. I honestly don’t remember his exact words because I was completely caught off guard. But I do remember smiling and saying thank you. He walked away (yeah, now he walks away) and I walked away, looking back at him as he looked back at me. I shrugged my shoulders and headed to the sunglasses rack. When I began to try on some sunglasses, I heard someone say, ‘So you’re checking out some shades?’ There he was again! I told him I was and he responded, ‘That’s nice.’ Then he went on to say, ‘I would ask you out on a date if you weren’t wearing that wedding ring.’ My response was also, ‘That’s nice.’ I smiled, he smiled back, and then he walked away.



Snoopy I see trees of green red roses too I see them bloom for me and you shirtSnoopy I see trees of green red roses too I see them bloom for me and you shirt
I was still wearing my wedding ring because I wasn’t ready to appear single yet. I stood there, thinking about what had just happened. Physically, he did not look like any man I had ever dated before. But his sincere approach, along with his acknowledgment and respect for marriage, attracted me. I remembered my words from earlier. It was the first day of the rest of my life, and I had to act swiftly. I ripped a price tag off from a piece of clothing (sorry K-mart), grabbed a pen from an empty register, and wrote down my name and phone number on the blank side of the tag. I looked around to see where he was. He had just paid for his items and was heading toward the exit. I walked straight up to him and said, ‘Here’s my number. You can call me some time.’ I proceeded to walk away (yeah, now who’s doing the walking). He asked, ‘Aren’t you married?’ I turned my head. ‘Not for long,’ I said, a smirk on my face.






Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét