Thứ Năm, 7 tháng 3, 2019

Indate KingTees Shop

Kiss me I’m Gay or Irish or drunk or whatever shirtKiss me I'm Gay or Irish or drunk or whatever shirt
Three years later, I was pregnant again and we were looking forward to having a much less stressful birth. Once again, I developed a pregnancy condition called Intrahepatic Cholestasis of pregnancy, but that was something I knew was likely to come and while scary and extremely uncomfortable, at least I knew what to expect this time around. However, our baby had been cooking up drama all along we discovered.


RIP Luke Perry 90210 Angel wings ShirtRIP Luke Perry 90210 Angel wings Shirt
Ben was born via a planned C-section. I didn’t understand why they only let me see him for a split second before whisking him off to be cleaned up. My husband told me later that as they were cleaning him up, he saw the nurses look at each other wide eyed over their surgical masks. As they stitched me up the pediatrician told me that Ben was born with a birth mark on his back. I think her exact words were ‘he has a large birthmark on his back.’




Autism traveling life’s journey using a different roadmap shirtAutism traveling life’s journey using a different roadmap shirt
Ben was born with what is called a Giant Congenital Melanocytic Nevus. Basically, it’s a huge mole that covers his entire back as well as most of his belly. While a baby born with a Small Nevus is quite common, but only about 1 in 500,000 babies are born with a Giant Nevi. We soon learned that while the main issues facing Ben were cosmetic and likely physiological as he got older, there was also a chance that Ben could have melanin deposits on his brain or spine that could cause problems. We also learned that children with Giant Congenital Nevi are at a much higher risk of developing Melanoma.





Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét