Thứ Năm, 14 tháng 3, 2019

Indate KingTees Shop 14/03

Official Elephants and she loved a little boy very very much even more than she loved herself shirtOfficial Elephants and she loved a little boy very very much even more than she loved herself shirt
“28 years ago on November 10th I was born with a spinal cord injury due to my doctor using forceps, and came out basically dead. Fast forward to today, I’m still here on earth and getting married in 3 months! Doctors, nurses, and staff would tell my parents that I wouldn’t be able to do much, just like a vegetable. I wouldn’t breathe on my own, wouldn’t be able to use the bathroom on my own, wouldn’t be able to move, and so on. But they were wrong. Here I am doing everything they said I couldn’t! I may be on a breathing machine and in a wheelchair, but to be honest, I do more than anyone else would.







Autism In a world full of roses be a sunflower shirtAutism In a world full of roses be a sunflower shirt
I pushed myself to where I am today thanks to my strong parents and friends who didn’t give up on me. Now my fiancé takes part in that. If it wasn’t for them, I don’t know where I’d be in life today. I took OT, PT, speech, and went to a disability camp near me every summer called Jawonio, until I was a senior in high school. I went to a public school and not once did I get bullied. Everyone there treated me just like anyone else would be treated. The same happened when I went to college.








Rooster warning I have a crazy mom and I’m not afraid to use her shirtRooster warning I have a crazy mom and I'm not afraid to use her shirt
Now you’re all probably waiting for the love story, right!? So here it is. Almost 6 years ago I met my fiancé, Jimmy, on a dating site. I was scared to go on it because you would sometimes hear horror stories, how men are no good on those sites, or just creeps in general. Yes, don’t get me wrong, that can be true because trust me, I had a lot of creeps asking me inappropriate questions. But out of all the guys, Jimmy was the only one who didn’t ask any of those questions. He was kind, sweet, caring, and loving.



Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét