Chủ Nhật, 31 tháng 3, 2019

Indate KingTees Shop 01/04

Sunflower you curse too much bitch you breathe too much shut the fuck up shirtSunflower you curse too much bitch you breathe too much shut the fuck up shirt
I suddenly decided I didn’t care. This woman was in pain and I had to take the chance. I turned on my heels and beelined back to her. I said nothing as I sat down next to her. She looked at me for a less than a second and leaned her head on my shoulder and cried. I wrapped my arms around her, and she buried her face into my chest, and she Sunflower you curse too much bitch you breathe too much shut the fuck up shirt. And when she finally found the courage to pick her head up, she wrapped her arms around me and cried some more. When she was done, she wiped her tears and whispered, ‘I will be ok.’ I nodded and quietly said, ‘Yes, yes you will.’ Her car pulled up, she squeezed my hand, and she disappeared. As quickly as she came into my life, she left.


Never underestimate an old woman who drives a school bus shirtNever underestimate an old woman who drives a school bus shirt
We went to the appointment, and as we were walking out to the car, I saw her again. A different woman, but another woman who was alone and in the middle of a crisis. She was sitting on a bench outside of the hospital, and as we walked past Never underestimate an old woman who drives a school bus shirt, I noticed out of the corner of my eye that she was crying. I smiled at her, and she tried to smile back. I took 10 more steps before that feeling hit me in my gut, and the thoughts raced through my head again. Do I invade her space? Will she be offended if I talk to her?  Will she think I am crazy?  Will she push me away?


Once upon a time there was a girl who really loved dogs and cows it was me the end shirtOnce upon a time there was a girl who really loved dogs and cows it was me the end shirt
To this day, I do not know her name. Nor do I know why she was crying that day. I do not know her circumstances or her story or what happened to her. But, what I do know is that people, in their time of crisis, no matter how big or how small, should not be left alone to face it on their own. There is goodness in people. There is a sisterhood we are all part of, and sometimes we forget that. Sometimes, we are scared or overwhelmed in our own lives, and sometimes we feel like we are crossing a line. I am not suggesting you go out and hug random people all day, but I am suggesting we remember our value and what we can offer to each other when we need it the most. That is what I am trying to do in my life. That was I am trying to teach my beautiful children and what my friends are teaching theirs. Sometimes, that actually is a hug. Sometimes, it’s a kind word. Sometimes, it’s just a smile. Whatever it is, give it. Your Once upon a time there was a girl who really loved dogs and cows it was me the end shirt, and their heart will thank you.”


People should seriously stop expecting normal from me we all know it’s never going to happen Bat shirtPeople should seriously stop expecting normal from me we all know it’s never going to happen Bat shirt
We were 8 years into our marriage when Kyle began feeling the weight of not being true to himself as a gay man. Through our marriage, we were always 100% honest and faithful to each other. At the end of 2016, with a 2-year-old and a newborn, we began one of the scariest and toughest seasons of our life. We began to dive into researching what the Bible really had to say about the topic of homosexuality. For the next four months, our lives were consumed by research, books, blogs, and speaking to others who had been through similar journeys of mixed-orientation marriage (which wasn’t a ton). Finally, we came to the conclusion that being gay wasn’t a sin and we had a new understanding that absolutely everyone was welcome to People should seriously stop expecting normal from me we all know it’s never going to happen Bat shirt’ table, including the LGBTQ community. With this new understanding, we then had to wrestle through the decision if we were going to stay married and continue life as we knew it, or, if we were going to liberate each other, and create a different, non-traditional family.


Animals do speak but only those who know how to listen shirtAnimals do speak but only those who know how to listen shirt
At this time, we were brainstorming ideas with our therapist about different ways that we could continue to stay married, if that’s the route we were going to choose. One of the ideas, was for Kyle to ‘come out’ as gay, publicly, while still remaining in our marriage. With this, he would be able to make new gay friends, go to LGBTQ events, and ultimately identify as a gay man, in a mixed-orientation marriage. I was hopeful. I kinda liked the idea. Kyle was apprehensive about the idea, but continued to ask questions. We processed through this idea a bit Animals do speak but only those who know how to listen shirt, and then ended our session with the therapist. Kyle was sitting at the head of the bed, up against the headboard, and I moved positions to the middle of the bed, laying on my side with my hand propped under my head so we could talk through this possible scenario. It wasn’t long into the conversation that Kyle realized why he wasn’t a fan of this idea. Kyle is an ‘all or nothing’ type of person.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét