Thứ Hai, 18 tháng 3, 2019

Indate KingTees Shop 18/03

Pikachu fusion Totoro became Totochu or Pikaro shirtPikachu fusion Totoro became Totochu or Pikaro shirt
A few weeks into school starting, I decided to sign up for Match dot com. I really didn’t want to find my soulmate or anything like that. My intentions were to meet some people and hopefully extend my friend circle since I didn’t know a single person in Idaho outside of the roommates I just met. I’m a pretty social person so I thought meeting people would be the best thing for me to get over my homesickness.






Dory Fish I’m never drinking again oh look Bear shirtDory Fish I’m never drinking again oh look Bear shirt
The first one I matched with was this really cute and athletic guy named Tim who was too cheap to actually pay for the service. He had instructions of how to find him on Facebook, so I went out on a limb and sent him a message. He responded really quickly and after some back and forth, we exchanged numbers. “I moved across the country to Boise, Idaho, when I was 21. I transferred to the college there to start the athletic training program. I knew this is what I wanted to do with my life and I was excited to start this journey.



Vegeta I Offended You What Does It Feel Like To Be So Weak That Mere Words Hurt You shirtVegeta I Offended You What Does It Feel Like To Be So Weak That Mere Words Hurt You shirt
A few days of back and forth through texting lead him to invite me over to meet him and hangout. Now in hindsight, this decision to meet as his house could have been one of the dumbest and worst things. I knew the rule of ‘meeting in a public place’ and yet, I still met him for the first time at his home. Don’t do that. Always meet at a public place. My story could have ended way worse had this man been anyone else than who he is.











Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét