Thứ Hai, 25 tháng 2, 2019

Top trending KingTees Shop 25/02

Karl Lagerfild Rest In Peace shirtKarl Lagerfild Rest In Peace shirt
Less than an hour after that picture was taken, our lives were turned inside out and upside down. We heard what we thought were fireworks. My new friend yelled some profanities at whomever had these “fireworks”, and for a brief second, we laughed it off. Suddenly the sounds started for a second time and Jason Aldean was rushed from the stage. That’s when I knew that something serious was happening.

Baby Groot hug unicorn shirtBaby Groot hug unicorn shirt
At this point, we had no idea that people had already been hit by bullets. Ashley and I dropped to the ground. I remember clutching her shirt and pulling her against me as the bullets pinged off of the metal gates we were lying against. I will never forget hearing Ashley frantically saying my name over and over and over again. There were seconds that I remember thinking to myself that it couldn’t really be happening. I wanted someone to announce that it was just fireworks. It had to be.


Dragon Ball Z Majin Vegeta and Goku shirtDragon Ball Z Majin Vegeta and Goku shirt
We got up and ran. I was practically dragging her. There was a girl maybe two or three feet in front of us that got hit and dropped to the ground. I yanked Ashley to the side, and we jumped over the girl’s legs. I remember thinking to myself that I should stop to check if she was okay, but my legs just kept going. There was blood and bodies laying all over the ground. Many brave souls were trying to drag the injured to what they hoped was safety. We were all terrified beyond belief. The panic was indescribable.


Living life between Jesus take the wheel I wish a Heifer would shirtLiving life between jesus take the wheel I wish a Heifer would shirt
I glanced to the side and watched as people ran for their lives. After a large amount of them had ran, I told Ashley that we needed to go. I had a death grip on her hand and there was no way in hell I was letting her go. Once we fled the venue, I quickly called my mom to tell her what was going on. We could still hear the sound of distant bullets, the faint sound of screams. The news channels had yet to catch wind of what was going on and I wanted her to know that I was, thus far, okay.



Pikachu Deadpool stay different stay weird shirtPikachu Deadpool stay different stay weird shirt
Ashley and I ran to a hotel down the street with other concertgoers that had a room there. They were kind enough to let us hunker down with them. We all sat in complete shock and disbelief, with the television on in the background. Ashley had dropped her phone in the midst of everything, but we were surprised to hear that a man had picked it up among hundreds of cell phones on the ground and dialed 911. Without even thinking, he slipped her phone into his pocket and realized this when he was at the hospital. He let her friends who were trying to contact her know that he had her phone. We picked it up from him the next morning, then hugged him and cried.


Irish Deadpool kiss me and I’m touching you tonight shirtIrish Deadpool kiss me and I'm touching you tonight shirt
The silence on our way back home the next evening was deafening. When we saw another person wearing the familiar purple, blue, and yellow festival bracelets no words needed to be spoken. Only hugs and tears were exchanged. Ashley and I are blessed, not only to have one another, but to have other friends and family that were and still are completely supportive of us. We always want to know where the nearest exit is. Our minds are forever thinking of an escape plan. We deal with this every day.


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét