Thứ Ba, 19 tháng 2, 2019

Top T-Shirt Shop KingTees 19/02

Grease Movie Beauty School Dropout ShirtGrease Movie Beauty School Dropout Shirt
He was a scheduled c-section and born healthy. Within a couple of weeks, I lost 20 lbs. I was officially the lightest I have ever been without an eating disorder. It was very difficult for me to find balance of having a 2-year-old and a newborn. Bonding with Edison was something that came harder than I thought it would. He has reflux, which caused esophagitis, and he also was diagnosed with laryngomalacia. He was a fussy baby that cried all day and didn’t sleep at night. Between my daughter begging me to pick her up and I couldn’t because of my incision, and him screaming almost constantly, tears would continuously flow from my eyes throughout the day. I wasn’t sure if it was postpartum depression or just feeling overwhelmed.


Flamingos Drink Wine ShirtFlamingos Drink Wine Shirt
Edison’s pediatrician gave me a test for PPD, and then told me my results were to seek help. I felt so embarrassed. Almost like that girl caught in school again. My cheeks lit up, a wonderful trait of mine that happens too often with my anxiety. I told her I was fine and went home. I was supposed to have it all together. I am supposed to feel blessed and thankful for my kids that took so long to conceive. I knew I had to do something for myself, to gather sanity again. I felt on days, that hurting myself could be the answer and I knew I couldn’t do that to my marriage or my children.



Some of us grew up listening to Kris Kristofferson he cool ones still do shirtSome of us grew up listening to Kris Kristofferson he cool ones still do shirt
I knew if I could just get to 6 weeks postpartum and start working out again, I could channel my anxiety and depression. I got cleared by the doctor and 6 weeks postpartum on the dot, I pressed play. There is something about channeling my strength within my workouts that keeps me centered. I take just 30 minutes to my day, and make sure this happens. I blast music and have a dance party in between reps with my 2-year-old, while my buddy boy rolls around on his tummy time mat.



Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét