Thứ Tư, 27 tháng 2, 2019

Hot trending KingTees Shop 27/02

I was going to do that but then you told me to redhead shirtI was going to do that but then you told me to redhead shirt
Do we bring the stroller? Yes! Why am I even asking myself that? Duh, we bring the stroller. I’m not carrying around all of their carry-on bags once they get sick of holding them. It’ll be really awesome for the first 10 minutes for them, but those things are inevitably going to be tossed aside. Absolutely yes to the stroller.


Grandma a little bit parent a little bit teacher a little bit best friend and a little bit partner in crime shirtMen's Long Sleeved T-Shirt front
Crap there’s a lot of people here. Do this many people seriously fly out this early? Where could they all be going? I’ll send my husband to drop off the bags at baggage check. I’ll sit here with the kids. Okay quick head count…yup, got all five. They’re already whining? Please stop whining. We just got here. Redirect. Redirect. Thank God for snacks.


Jack Daniel’s hello darkness my old friend I’ve come to drink with you again shirtMen's T-Shirt front
That guy over there staring at us does not look kid-friendly at all. Oh look, those people have kids with them. Good to know we’re not the only crazy people on the planet today. Oh that man looks very business professional. I really hope he’s not the one sitting in front of us as my kids kick his seat on accident for the 14th time.

Rooster If my mouth doesn’t say it my face definitely will shirtRooster If my mouth doesn't say it my face definitely will shirt
Smile and nod at the TSA agent. Oh right, you need our boarding passes and licenses. Crap where did I put those again? Don’t panic, don’t panic. You just had them. Oh right, right here in this pocket. Smile and nod, smile and nod. Wait…head count again – one, two, three, four, five. You’re good mama, they’re all here.


Funko Pop Rocks Post Malone ShirtWomen's T-shirt front
Oh thank you kind TSA sir for not making the kids take off their shoes. You have no idea how many minutes you just saved us. Okay kids, one by one through the little detector. Yup, just walk right through that one. No, that one. Yeah, that one right there that the man is standing in. Go ahead, it’s okay! Yes hunny, you follow your sister. Okay and then you. And you. And you. My turn. Dad’s turn.


Think I have going for me resting bitch face thick things sarcasm shirtThink I have going for me resting bitch face thick things sarcasm shirt
Now grab all of this stuff as fast as you can out of these bins. Ahhh there’s so much stuff and the woman behind me is waiting for me to move so she can grab hers. Shoes on, jackets on, backpacks on. Let’s go guys, we can probably move a little bit faster. Alright, I think we grabbed everything. Do we have everything? Did anything get flagged for search? Nope. Good! Time to go.


We Fight We Overcome We Believe ShirtMen's Long Sleeved T-Shirt front
This tunnel always weirds me out. No, let’s not yell kids. It’s not an echo chamber to test. Hiiiii nice flight attendant. Yes, there’s 7 of us. We’re in row 37. Keep walking kiddos, keep going. Nope, keep going. That’s not it either hunny. Keep going, we’re almost there. Yes, hi nice strangers. Yupp, they’re all ours. Hi to you too, nice lady. No eye contact from the gentleman to our left, so let’s hope he likes kids.


Navy so well trained we can do anything wasted shirtNavy so well trained we can do anything wasted shirt
Row 37. Okay you pile in on this side and that side. Please let’s not fight over the window seat. Sister can have it for the first little bit and then we will switch, I promise. Okay, settle, settle. Buckle in your seat belts. Here’s a coloring book, a thing of snacks, and your water bottles. OH SHOOT, we forgot to buy a bottle of water to split between these bottles. Do I ask the flight attendant for water? She looks busy. Uhhh we will just make due for a little while, I guess?

I’m a simple woman Cross Mickey Mouse and Paw Dog shirtI'm a simple woman Cross Mickey Mouse and Paw Dog shirt
“My mother was the one person in the world that was supposed to protect me no matter what. Growing up, I used to cry a lot. Sometimes it would get so bad that my grandmother would have to take out the Bible and recite passages in hopes to calm me down. My mother claimed that I was a terrible child and that this was the reason she was abusive. It wasn’t until I was in my 20s that my aunt told me I was a good child, that the reason I cried and cried was not that I was bad, but because of my mother’s neglect.

Didn’t care yesterday don’t give a shit today probably won’t give fuck tomorrow shirtDidn't care yesterday don't give a shit today probably won't give fuck tomorrow shirt
My mother never wanted to take care of me. I cried of rashes when my mother refused to change my diaper. I cried when I went to school with messy, knotted hair. I cried when I was beaten and forced into corners for hours without food or water because of a bad grade. When my mother would sit on my stomach and force feed me her crap spaghetti.


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét