Thứ Bảy, 23 tháng 2, 2019

Hot trending KingTees Shop 23/02

In a world full of roses be a sunflower butterfly shirtIn a world full of roses be a sunflower butterfly shirt
“Today my daughter changed her profile picture. After maybe 5 minutes I get a text …’ I didn’t know she was dating a black boy, did you?’ It took me all day to think up a response, which I didn’t send personally but thought I would share for anyone else that ‘may not know’. Yes in fact I did know, but the color of his skin doesn’t define who he is. What does define who is he is how he treats my daughter.

I tried to be a good girl but then the bonlire was lit and there was beer shirtI tried to be a good girl but then the bonlire was lit and there was beer shirt
I see my daughter dating a boy that comes to my house and shows me nothing but respect (a big deal in my book). It’s always Yes Ma’am, No Ma’am, we talk about football and baseball, he tells me bye when he leaves, and has not once shown me a lack of manners or respect. I see my daughter dating a boy who treats her good. He takes her on dates, to ballgames, out to eat… not to a club or partying on the weekends.

Immigrants Make America Great ShirtImmigrants Make America Great Shirt
I see my daughter dating a boy who takes her to church with him. Every Sunday. He plays in the band, she sits with his family. How many young men these days make church a priority? None of the others have. He doesn’t hit her, cuss her, lie to her, or make her cry. Would I rather her date a white boy that did, to keep from her dating another race? Absolutely not.

It’s was that damn Samsquanch sunset shirtIt's was that damn samsquanch sunset shirt
So that’s my response to the question I was asked. And I know people have their own opinion, but at the end of the day, the fact that my daughter has someone that loves her and treats her like a queen makes me happy. That’s something I’ve never had in my life and I’m glad she does.”  ‘Today my daughter changed her profile picture. After 5 minutes I get a text. ‘I didn’t know she was dating a black boy, did you?’


Skull face Dogs shirtSkull face Dogs shirt
“My daughter Olivia, we call her Liv, is 11 years old and has always been an athlete. She’s powerful. She can even do multiple pull-ups. She’s definitely in better shape than her mom! She’s played sports since she was 5 years old. She was an incredible soccer player and then decided to be a cheerleader. She’s very dedicated to her teams and her health. She’s broken her ankle multiple times and is in an orthotic until she regains strength and stability. So she’s on injury restriction right now which is KILLING her. She wants to play again so badly.


St Patrick’s Irishmen dilly dilly shirtSt Patrick's Irishmen dilly dilly shirt
She’s a kind soul. Looks out for her autistic brother and takes care of everyone. We call her ‘little mama’ because of how protective she is. She loves herself, her family and really is just incredible. She’s an incredibly talented artist and photographer. It’s amazing to see your child at such a young age accomplish such incredible things.


Sunflower be here tomorrow shirtsunflower be here tomorrow shirt
Over the last year or so, she’s discovered who she is, and I watched my beautiful girl grow. When I was her age, I did NOT have that level of confidence. But she does. She’s so inspired by the singer PINK. We love her body positive messages and her ability to own who she is. She came to me before her birthday in 2018 and asked if we could cut her long blonde hair short. Shaved sides and all. I was so excited to see her grow! She shaved her hair and got her PINK style and BAM! My girl truly found herself and was shining!


Leprechaun New England Patriots Dabbing Shenanigator Definition Meaning A Person Who Instigates Shenanigans shirtLeprechaun New England Patriots Dabbing Shenanigator Definition Meaning A Person Who Instigates Shenanigans shirt
As a mom, it’s all I could ever want for my daughter. To love herself and be happy. And she did! There was a lot of backlash from kids at school about her hair. She was TORMENTED. To the point to where I had to pull her out of that school. We transferred schools and her new school is AMAZING. They are the kind of staff, kids and environment that seems like a distant dream these days.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét