Thứ Bảy, 16 tháng 2, 2019

Top trending KingTees Shop 16/02

Netflix and baby kicks shirtnetflix and baby kicks shirt
My husband was conscious, I had to deliver the news to him. His job now was to remain calm and keep his heart rate from elevating. The more it pumped, the more he bled out. He couldn’t freak out but that didn’t stop me from falling to the floor and crying as hospital personnel walked around me. It was determined he would need to be life-flighted to a hospital in Portland, more equipped for the severity of his surgery. Sam, the life-flight nurse grabbed me by the shoulders and looked me straight in the eyes. He told me that his job was to keep Gary alive.
Colin Kaepernick kneels Donald Trump ShirtColin Kaepernick kneels Donald Trump Shirt
He told me he was great at his job and he had confidence in delivering my husband safely to skilled surgeons that would fix him. He took my number and promised to update me from the flight. I thought to take a video of Gare for the kids, we started the video but he couldn’t finish. The thought that he would have to say goodbye was upsetting him too much. They wheeled Gary out. Little did I know that that was the last time I would see my husband conscious.


Rooster head shirtRooster head shirt
When I got to the hospital waiting room two nurses came out, crying. ‘Is he DEAD’ I screamed. They quickly reassured me he was still alive, on bypass and in surgery. They told me the longer he was in surgery the better and they drew me a diagram of where the dissection was. I asked them if he was going to be okay. They couldn’t answer me. The minutes went by in slow motion. I couldn’t eat or sleep. At this point my two beautiful friends showed up to be with me as my mom and brother wouldn’t be able to arrive until the following morning.


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét