Thứ Năm, 21 tháng 2, 2019

Indate KingTees Shop 21/02

Dr Seuss I will drink Dr Pepper here or there Everywhere shirtDr Seuss I will drink Dr Pepper here or there Everywhere shirt
“When I was 13, I met my person. It was a beautiful January afternoon. I heard his laugh before I heard his voice. The glare of the winter sun blocked his face, but still I could make out his blue shirt, tall frame and an unfamiliar ball of happiness that this stranger was somehow generating for me.  I remember every detail of my first time meeting him. I adored him.










Camping I’m retired every hous is happy hour shirtCamping I'm retired every hous is happy hour shirt
Our paths continued to cross throughout our teenage years but they never met. When we would run into each other I would feel that warmth of joy and happiness that he gave to me. We would then say our polite and brief ‘hi’ and ‘bye’ before going our separate ways again. Did he know how very much I adored him?




Schrute farms bed and breakfast Est 1812 retro shirtSchrute farms bed and breakfast Est 1812 retro shirt
Life moved on. He was never far from my mind but he no longer made his way into my life.  Then, in 2007, I heard of a new way to connect with old friends. I couldn’t wait to rush home, sign up for this Facebook thing and search for him. Then, just like that, he was back in my world again. From a distance now I could see his words and interact with this boy who I adored so much.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét