Thứ Tư, 20 tháng 2, 2019

Hot trending KingTees Shop 20/02

Kiss Me I’m A Veteran American Shamrock Flag ShirtKiss Me I'm A Veteran American Shamrock Flag Shirt
Speaking of TSA, I wonder if they will let us each carry one of the kids or if they’re going to make the kids walk through the detectors. If they walk through the detectors then I better have them wear shoes they can easily take off. Flip flops? But walking around the airport in flip flops with 3 and 4-year-olds is an absolute nightmare. I guess I’ll risk the extra time needed to put sneakers back on. The drive to the airport is about 28 minutes without traffic. We shouldn’t hit traffic at 6 a.m. right? Do people go to work that early? When is rush hour traffic considered? Uhhh, maybe we should have left a half hour ago…





Yoga I’m mostly peace love and weed and a little go fuck yourself shirtYoga I'm mostly peace love and weed and a little go fuck yourself shirt
I grabbed each of their favorite stuffed animals, a few of their favorite toys, and I packed some dollar store junk they’ve never seen to hopefully keep their attention for at least a little while. I guarantee this only works for an hour tops but that buys me an hour to think of other things to do. Okay now we need snacks, water bottles to fill up there, and medicine in case one of them gets sick or has a headache…check, check, check. Oh, and a change of clothes for each. You just never know. Speaking of, I should probably throw a change of clothes for myself in my bag because again…you just never know.






If you can read this thank a teacher and of yoo kan rid ths yoo prbli ar a teecha shirtIf you can read this thank a teacher and of yoo kan rid ths yoo prbli ar a teecha shirt
Do we bring the stroller? Yes! Why am I even asking myself that? Duh, we bring the stroller. I’m not carrying around all of their carry-on bags once they get sick of holding them. It’ll be really awesome for the first 10 minutes for them, but those things are inevitably going to be tossed aside. Absolutely yes to the stroller. Let’s get their jackets and shoes all lined up in a row so we can just wake them up and swoop them straight out the door. Alright, time to wake up the kids…


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét