Thứ Hai, 25 tháng 2, 2019

Indate KingTees Shop 26/02

Dr Seuss I will teach music here or there I will teach music everywhere shirtMen's T-Shirt front
“May 18, 2018, I finally saw a tiny bean inside of a sideways teardrop. This bean was the happy result of 6 years of dreaming, 1 year of trying, and 3 months of finding my inner joy. Even though my hubby was not there physically, he grinned with me as our eyes glanced at each other through my phone video chat screen and back again at the sonogram screen.




Rise from your ashes suicide awareness shirtMen's T-Shirt front
A few days later, in summer Floridian heat, I was on my first ever solo parent travel trip with 2 of my kids. While there, I lost sight of my oldest daughter in the mass of humans at Universal’s Harry Potter theme park area. The panic lasted two hours. My anxiety shot through the roof and I was unable to enjoy the rest of the day, even after finding her.






Official Pineapple Jeep shirtMen's T-Shirt front
The next day, my daughters and I arrived at the country of my youth, my mother’s Country. Costa Rica had been my family and life for 4 years. It was where I learned Spanish, navigated life, and formed my personality. My daughters and I stayed in Costa Rica for 3 weeks, myself hoping to nourish my precious baby with the fruits of the land, abundant at every turn. Every weekend, we attended the double-lined city blocks of the San Jose Farmer’s Market.



Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét