Thứ Hai, 25 tháng 2, 2019

Top 10 T-Shirt KingTees Shop 26/02

Dr Seuss I will teach music here or there I will teach music everywhere shirtMen's T-Shirt front
On July 18, 2018, I started spotting right after a dance class. It was the only one I had found the time to take since before becoming pregnant. I dismissed the spotting as a normal part of pregnancy and because it was a difficult contemporary dance class where I was consistently the worst dancer. But I continued to dance. It made me feel free and joyful. The physical movements made the fear leave my mind. Three weeks later, when I was leaving Costa Rica and my nausea was getting worse, I was ready to be home with the rest of my family and participate in my regular dance classes again.



I hate people Vegeta vintage shirtI hate people Vegeta vintage shirt
The spotting continued for 5 more days and I began to feel a dull ache in my lower belly. My hubby had been begging me to make an appointment with my OB. The next Monday morning, I called and he rushed me in for an emergency appointment. Three weeks later, when I was leaving Costa Rica and my nausea was getting worse, I was ready to be home with the rest of my family and participate in my regular dance classes again.



Rise from your ashes suicide awareness shirtMen's T-Shirt front
After arriving and being checked for my health, the Doppler wand could not pick up any baby heartbeat sounds. The staff then took me to the Sonogram room for a vaginal ultrasound. Between changing for the Doppler sonogram and the vaginal ultrasound, I began to bleed in earnest. It was there that the tech confirmed our worst fears.


Flamingo I just baked you some shut the fucupcakes vintage shirtFlamingo I just baked you some shut the fucupcakes vintage shirt
There was no sign of life inside the now rounded protective sac. The baby was still and did not have the shape of a bean, fetus, or anything recognizable. I felt it before they confirmed it, but I hoped against it. I hoped it was as a past pregnancy, just a scare from the placenta barely separating from the uterine wall. I believe it was at that time when my baby passed away. We later cursed Universal Studios, vowing never to return.



Joe Lo Truglio Yippie Kayak other buckets vintage shirtJoe Lo Truglio Yippie Kayak other buckets vintage shirt
Once I had changed back into my regular clothes, these dull, achy cramps turned into full contractions. I listened to the Nurse Practitioner tell me of my duty to come back to the hospital if I did not pass all the tissue from the miscarriage, though they never clarified when that would occur. They just repeatedly declared they would have to perform a Dilation and Cutterage if I did not pass all the miscarriage tissue.


Official Pineapple Jeep shirtMen's T-Shirt front
Before we left, the doctor tried to prescribe a prescription for pain and anxiety, but it was useless. The miscarriage was over almost as fast as it had begun. My husband raced me home so I could try to pass the rest of the miscarriage in peace and comfort. I quietly sobbed and curled up on the passenger seat as each contraction squeezed the life out of me. When we finally got home, I attempted to clean up the remnants on the car seat.


Dabbing Leprechaun Hawaiian Jameson Irish Whiskey ShirtDabbing Leprechaun Hawaiian Jameson Irish Whiskey Shirt
I felt the contractions working to push everything outside of my body, to release the tissue that was no longer alive. I could barely make it inside the small downstairs bathroom. As I stood, sat, and shook violently from the contractions, I knew that I could not hold onto this baby. My body would not let me, and I didn’t want to admit it to myself. I remembering whispering at my lower half, ‘Why are you doing this? What is happening?’ I tried to process the events, to no avail.


Prince Rogers Nelson dearly beloved we are gathered here today to get through this thing called life shirtMen's T-Shirt front
With the last terrible contraction, a voice inside me said ‘It is done.’ I looked down to see a tiny placenta the size of half my small palm, crisscrossed with veins, colors, and textures that cannot be replicated in any other human tissue. I searched for a tiny body inside or attached to the placenta via a threadlike umbilical cord, but never found anything that I could identify as a tiny baby. It was heart-breaking to have such a profound desire to see something I tried to create. I looked in every bloodied towel, piece of clothing, and bathroom for a sign of a precious life to bury with some form of dignity. I didn’t want it flushed into a common watery grave. I could not find anything and it haunts me to this day.


It’s ok to be a little different Autism elephans shirtIt's ok to be a little different Autism elephans shirt
I waited for days to tell my hubby what the experience was like; he was pale and quiet as he whispered that he ‘had no idea’ of the visceral pain of our loss. To this day, he grieves the baby he dreamt about for months. I spent the majority of this miscarriage week in a fog of pain and confusion, with hormonal migraines clouding my ability to feel grief and focus on ridding myself of the internal pain. My husband was a vital part of the process.


Scary Stories to tell in the Dark shirtScary Stories to tell in the Dark shirt
She arrived three days after I called her over to my house, where she quietly hugged me for a long minute. Part of her healing regimen was listening to my process while she massaged my abdomen and legs with special oils, wrapped my heated belly in a long cotton sling, and placed herbal salt compresses on my head, neck, and abdomen. I still firmly believe that the most important treatment of a miscarriage or birth is after. I was lucky enough to find a special women’s care yoga class where the teacher talked about her afterbirth wellness practices in Thailand.



Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét