Thứ Tư, 26 tháng 12, 2018

Indate T-Shirt 26/12/2018

Grinch cup of fuckoffee one splash of no one cares a dash of kiss my arse mug shirt
Grinch cup of fuckoffee one splash of no one cares a dash of kiss my arse mug shirt
"I know it's a great sacrifice for you to be away from your families, but I want you to know that every American family is eternally grateful to you, and we're holding you close in our hearts, thoughts and prayers," Mr. Trump said. "We love what you do and love your work. Amazing people."
2018 NFC south division champions New Orleans Saints shirt
2018 NFC south division champions New Orleans Saints shirt
The president spent a rare Christmas in Washington because of a stalemate with Congress over government funding that left several departments and agencies shuttered since the weekend, affecting the livelihoods of some 800,000 federal employees.
Vintage Catalina wine mixer shirt
Vintage Catalina wine mixer shirt
"I thought it would be wrong for me to be with my family," he told reporters in the Oval Office after the give and take with members of the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines and Coast Guard from their stations in Guam, Bahrain, Qatar and Alaska.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét