Thứ Bảy, 22 tháng 12, 2018

Indate KingTees Shop 22/12

Sunset Prestige Worldwide Boats And Hoes Shirt
“I have one family Christmas picture. One. Because trying to reign in four kids, a dog and a husband who hated having his picture taken is nothing short of impossible. Sunset Prestige Worldwide Boats And Hoes ShirtThe Christmas I had my wisdom teeth out and an appendectomy in the same week was more enjoyable than trying to figure out how to take the perfect picture with a bunch of people who really didn’t want to take it.



The sunset cat dad the man the myth the legend shirt
I don’t remember why we had to have the dog in the picture but I’m pretty sure my youngest daughter insisted on it and it was easier to include our furry friend than deal with the meltdown that was sure to follow. The sunset cat dad the man the myth the legend shirtHer hair was hard enough to curl when she was little and there was no way on God’s green earth I was letting her mess it up by throwing herself on the floor, nor did I need her eyes red and puffy from crying, so if she wanted the dog in the picture, so be it.




Papa noun a like a grandpa only cooler shirt
I wanted to take the picture so bad that if she wanted the neighbor kid to stand in it, I probably would have given in and told my family and friends we adopted when nobody was looking. Papa noun a like a grandpa only cooler shirtAnyway, I was so insistent on having a Christmas picture one year that somehow, I convinced them all to cooperate. I’m sure I bribed them. Maybe threatened them. Heck, I don’t know, but whatever I did, worked.



F bomb nurse I sprinkle that sot like confetti shirt
But the problem is, a Pinterest mom I am not. Honestly, I don’t even think it was available when my kids were little. We had Google. It wasn’t that I didn’t try to be artsy and craftsy, it’s just that I wasn’t any good at it. I really did try, though.F bomb nurse I sprinkle that sot like confetti shirt I can proudly join the ranks of all the moms and dads out there that have stood knee high in glue, ribbon and Papier-Mache.



The Notorious B.I.G Gimme The Lute Shirt
I have picked cookie dough out of my hair for a week. I even learned to serve the better-looking Christmas cookies in the beginning of a party and bring out the crappy ones when everybody is drunk enough and won’t notice Santa only has one leg and Rudolph has a black nose because I forgot food coloring. The Notorious B.I.G Gimme The Lute ShirtTrust me, I tried. My son doesn’t really like cake, for example.




In Case Of Accident My Blood Type Is Dr Pepper Shirt
But he did like peanut butter cups and on one of his birthdays, I somehow concocted a peanut butter cup tower built with toothpicks, of all things. I have no idea how I got the ridiculous thing to stand up, but I was so damn proud of myself I made a Facebook post about it even though it was God-awful. In Case Of Accident My Blood Type Is Dr Pepper ShirtSix people ‘liked it.’ The other 1,000 friends on my Facebook practiced the old, ‘If you don’t have something nice to say, don’t say anything’ thing.




So there is this boy Who kinda stole my heart he calls me GIGI shirt
So, on this day, when I proposed this idea of a picture, I didn’t think about the fact that everybody needed to match. So there is this boy Who kinda stole my heart he calls me GIGI shirtI didn’t think of the fact that my hair was red, colored right out of a box. I had square 80’s bangs. I didn’t think about much at all. I just wanted a picture of my family in front of the Christmas tree. Should have been easy, right?




Nobody Tes My Gangsta More Than My 2nd Child Shirt
Ok, no. No, it was not easy. Three hours later, we finally gave up and had one decent picture we could all agree on. Why three hours?  Nobody Tes My Gangsta More Than My 2nd Child ShirtBecause if you have never taken a group picture with your camera on a timer, I would challenge you to try it.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét