Thứ Hai, 3 tháng 12, 2018

kingteesshop.blogspost 03/12

I Paused My Game To Be Here Shirt
As a young child, Stan’s work shaped my life and spoke to me in a way that no other author or creator ever has, and probably ever will. I Paused My Game To Be Here ShirtTo have had the honor to work with him and to create superheroes with Stan was like being able to paint a picture with Picasso or write a poem with Shakespeare. It was quite simply one of the greatest joys of my life.




Poppy The Man The Myth The Legend Shirt
Stan’s characters are so much more than masks and tights – they are the modern mythologies of our time, transcending race, religion, and culture to speak to us in the primal language of human imagination.Poppy The Man The Myth The Legend Shirt I bet more people today will recognize the face of Spider-Man than even that of the Mona Lisa.





You Can’t Tell Me What To Do You’re Not My Grandbaby Shirt
As a storyteller, Stan always reminded me to focus on the simple human story and that “the powers mean nothing if you don’t care about the person.”You Can't Tell Me What To Do You're Not My Grandbaby Shirt Stan’s characters have been so relevant for generations because he focused on their private lives as much as he did on their adventures.






Stan Lee Marvel All Avengers Heroes In One Shirt
Having a superpower didn’t mean the character was lucky at love or had money to pay the bills. Powers didn’t bring them total success. Stan Lee Marvel All Avengers Heroes In One ShirtThose human flaws grounded the superhuman abilities, or as Stan would say, “Achilles, without his heel, you wouldn’t even know his name today.”





Sunset retro style Seagulls stop it now shirt
I have so many wonderful memories with him that I will treasure. I remember how ten years ago in 2008, I did a panel with Stan at the New York Comic Con, one of the world’s biggest pop-culture events. Sunset retro style Seagulls stop it now shirtBefore the panel, thousands of fans lined up across the convention to see him, which of course was no big surprise, because he is such a legend. What did surprise me, though, was when Stan told me he was going to go out there and try and shake every one of their hands.




Teach All Day Watch Hallmark Christmas Movies All Night Shirt
I walked with Stan as he went out and traveled the entire convention shaking everyone’s hand that he could – hundreds, if not thousands of people! Teach All Day Watch Hallmark Christmas Movies All Night ShirtBy the end of that walk, I was exhausted, and I could only imagine how Stan felt at 85 years old. While the experience left him a bit tired, Stan always wanted his fans to know how much he cared for them.





I’m Not Short I’m Chucky Size Shirt
Within no time, his energy was back to normal, and we went on stage where he wowed and entertained the entire room. I'm Not Short I'm Chucky Size ShirtThat was the amazing thing about Stan; just like his characters, he never gave up, found the strength to do the impossible, and always would put others before himself. His optimism was his real superpower. Any time you met him, you always walked away feeling better about yourself and the world we were in.





Vet Tech Shark Doo Doo Doo Doo Shirt
Stan made us all seekers. He told tales that challenged us to search for the big mysteries of life. Who are we? What is the purpose of our existence? Vet Tech Shark Doo Doo Doo Doo ShirtWhat is the destiny of mankind and how does it end? Not the typical questions found in a comic book, at least not before




Jeff Dunham Don’t Mess With Me You’ll Get Christmas Bomb Shirt
Stan and his amazing partners redefined what the medium would become for generations thereafter. Jeff Dunham Don't Mess With Me You'll Get Christmas Bomb ShirtThanks to them, great comics continue to be philosophical treatises on the state of life and the world, allegories to the societal and human questions that we struggle and strive with.





Let’s Bake Stuff Drink Hot Cocoa And Watch Hallmark Christmas Movies Shirt
For me, perhaps Stan’s greatest legacy, even beyond all of the unforgettable characters he created, is the lesson he gave us about how to live our lives. Work was never a job for him. He lived each day with a passion – an unquenchable desire to create that lasted until the end. Let's Bake Stuff Drink Hot Cocoa And Watch Hallmark Christmas Movies ShirtHe followed his life’s purpose. He followed his dharma. I remember Stan said the following in an interview, which epitomized the way he lived.




Stan Lee Marvel 1922-2018 Thank You For The Memories Shirt
Being around him made anyone feel like a kid again. Stan had a way of not only defying age but to also make everyone around him instantly feel young as well. Stan Lee Marvel 1922-2018 Thank You For The Memories ShirtHis genius as a storyteller was only surpassed by his kindness as a human being.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét