Thứ Bảy, 29 tháng 12, 2018

kingtees.blogspost 29/12

All In All He’s Just Another Prick With No Wall Shirt
All In All He's Just Another Prick With No Wall Shirt
“It was April 23rd, 2017 and I was lying in bed with my husband of close to 5 months, laughing about something one of our cats did. I rolled over to get ready for the day when Nick, my husband, said, ‘Where are you going?’ At just after 10 am on a Sunday, I was planning to go see my mom, who lived about 7 minutes away with my dad and brother. She had just gone through an abdominal surgery and was resting. I told him, ‘I’m going to see mom. She wants to hang out with me like every day.’


I’m Pikarick Shirt
I'm Pikarick Shirt
I had about 7 years of life guarding under my belt, so my immediate response was, ‘Hang up and call 911.’ Nick is standing up at this point, very concerned. I didn’t know it, but at that point, my mom had already died. She didn’t have a seizure but died from a pulmonary embolism. Basically, she was gone before she slid to the floor right in front of my dad. Two ambulances are there trying to treat her, I am rushing to get dressed, and crying because, sometimes you just know that this moment is the life changing one. Full of dread.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét