Thứ Bảy, 22 tháng 12, 2018

Hot trending KingTees Shop 22/12

Sunset Prestige Worldwide Boats And Hoes Shirt
I regret that. I regret not taking more pictures. Sunset Prestige Worldwide Boats And Hoes ShirtI regret thinking that we couldn’t take them because it wouldn’t be good enough, or that I had to plan it just right, or look a certain way or hire the right person. I regret not doing more when we had the chance.



The sunset cat dad the man the myth the legend shirt
But, at the same time, as I look at this totally disheveled mess, I realize now, that it was perfect. I always saw the flaws in it, but now, with clearer eyes and with a true sense of what’s important, I now see what I never saw before. The sunset cat dad the man the myth the legend shirtThere is true joy in their smiles. There is a story in my husband’s grin. My youngest daughter is trying not to burst out laughing holding onto that dog.




Papa noun a like a grandpa only cooler shirt
There is light in their eyes because in that moment, we were enjoying the chaos of the life we had. We were laughing along with it and creating a memory that would last forever. Papa noun a like a grandpa only cooler shirtAnd because of that, it will forever be my favorite Christmas picture, and a moment that I have etched into my heart and framed into my mind.



F bomb nurse I sprinkle that sot like confetti shirt
Take the pictures, folks. Throw out the preconceived notion that it has to look one way or another, or it has to be staged just right, or that you even have to match. F bomb nurse I sprinkle that sot like confetti shirtBecause you don’t. You just have to show up, turn on the camera and smile. Trust me on this: do it while you can.




The Notorious B.I.G Gimme The Lute Shirt
P.S. Christmas is right around the corner, and while the following little piece of parenting advice has nothing to do with pictures, several years ago, we figured out the best places to hide presents from your kids and I just had to pass it on. The Notorious B.I.G Gimme The Lute ShirtSuitcases. Yes, suitcases. Wrap them, put them in a suitcase and zip it up. They will never look there. Merry Christmas, friends!




In Case Of Accident My Blood Type Is Dr Pepper Shirt
This was the text message I received on November 1, 2015. It was a relative of mine, and we knew this child was coming, but not like this. I was on a mission trip in Kenya, Africa, visiting a children’s home that my church supported.In Case Of Accident My Blood Type Is Dr Pepper ShirtI knew her mom was not full term, and was instantly filled with fear and concern for this sweet child’s life. After making an urgent phone call to a family member, I learned that the baby was breathing, she was 2 pounds, and was in the ambulance on her way to the hospital.




So there is this boy Who kinda stole my heart he calls me GIGI shirt
When I got off the phone, I grabbed two friends and we prayed. We prayed for safety for this little baby girl. We prayed for wisdom for the doctors. We prayed that wherever this baby would end up, she would be well cared for. So there is this boy Who kinda stole my heart he calls me GIGI shirtThen we resumed our day serving the children at Rehema Instep Children’s Home (now Rehema for Kids). It’s amazing for me to reflect on all the ways God was moving during this time. He was stirring up a desire to serve orphans before I even knew there would be a need for me to take one into my very own family.





Nobody Tes My Gangsta More Than My 2nd Child Shirt
Nataleah’s life began with a lengthy 101 day NICU stay. At that time, I had never really been exposed to the foster care world. When it was determined that she would need to be placed in a foster home, I was quickly immersed into the emotional roller coaster ride that is ‘foster care.’Nobody Tes My Gangsta More Than My 2nd Child Shirt I didn’t meet Nataleah until she was 4 weeks old, but I fell in love with her instantly. I attended the first shelter care hearing because I wanted to be informed about what was going to happen with her. I couldn’t imagine her being part of another family.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét