Thứ Bảy, 29 tháng 12, 2018

Indate KingTees Shop 29/12

All In All He’s Just Another Prick With No Wall Shirt
All In All He's Just Another Prick With No Wall Shirt
Then the Army moved us to Indiana. Then we heard about Kim’s mom.  She had cancer, we lost her a month later. Kim was very close to her mother, and this rocked her to her core. It’s been a couple years since then and she still feels that stinging pain and emptiness that will never go away. But again, she handles everything with beauty and grace that I admire so much. Kim and I have been through a lot, so much more than is even listed here. Having said that though, we weren’t prepared for the latest bit of news.

I’m Pikarick Shirt
I'm Pikarick Shirt
I have cancer. One of the incurable ones they can’t remove by surgery. If I go into remission, it will always come back. I’ve been fighting this for four years now, they gave me five, but by God I’m going to beat that by a mile! Kim is counting on me and I can’t let her down. Throughout our journey, we’ve hit some amazing highs, and we’ve hit some unbearable lows. But through it all, Kim and I have found strength in each other. We hold hands at the market, dance in the kitchen, and still get lost in each other’s souls. When things aren’t so good, we hold on to each other for support until we find our footing again. We’re not perfect, but we are perfect for each other. She is my soulmate and the best friend I’ve ever had.”

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét