Thứ Tư, 12 tháng 12, 2018

Indate KingTees Shop 12/12

Golden Girls Thug Life Shirt

Oh, you didn’t need the birth certificates after all? That’s fine. Now I just have to make sure not to lose those during this trip, insert nervous laugh. Golden Girls Thug Life ShirtWe are at gate A68. Where is A68? Are you serious…it’s all the way down there? At least they have the moving walkways. This could be fun. Or a total disaster. I guess we will find out.



Sunset Disney Lion King Remember Who You Are Shirt
Okay, let’s just throw ALL of these bags on the conveyer belt. Grab some bins. Empty pockets. It’s okay kids just hold on one second. Is everyone staring at me? Sunset Disney Lion King Remember Who You Are ShirtAm I going fast enough? Am I slowing down this whole production? Of course, I am. Calm down, calm down. You’re doing the best you can. I think…




All I Care About Is Hamilton And Like Maybe 3 People And Food Shirt
Oh, thank you kind TSA sir for not making the kids take off their shoes. You have no idea how many minutes you just saved us. Okay, kids, one by one through the little detector. Yup, just walk right through that one. No, that one. All I Care About Is Hamilton And Like Maybe 3 People And Food ShirtYeah, that one right there that the man is standing in. Go ahead, it’s okay! Yes, you follow your sister. Okay and then you. And you. And you. My turn. Dad’s turn.



Karl Marx Merry Christmarx Sweater
Now grab all of this stuff as fast as you can out of these bins. Ahhh there’s so much stuff and the woman behind me is waiting for me to move so she can grab hers. Karl Marx Merry Christmarx SweaterShoes on, jackets on, backpacks on. Let’s go, guys, we can probably move a little bit faster. Alright, I think we grabbed everything. Do we have everything? Did anything get flagged for search? Nope. Good! Time to go.




Songoku Wu tang clan shirt
Alright, gate A68. Well, there’s definitely not enough seats for us all to sit together. Well maybe there are, but there’s also a LOT of people around. Songoku Wu tang clan shirtWe just need a quiet little corner. Are there any other gates around here that have empty seats? Oh good, A66 does right over there. We have about 30 minutes before we board this flight.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét