Thứ Bảy, 22 tháng 12, 2018

kingtees.blogspost 22/12

Sunset Prestige Worldwide Boats And Hoes Shirt
Now, my husband could do anything. I mean, he could do ANYTHING. Computer broken? He could fix it. Cable not working? He could fix it. Air conditioner not running? Sunset Prestige Worldwide Boats And Hoes ShirtYep, he could fix it. With a piece of ground cover, no less. But, setting up the camera to work right?





The sunset cat dad the man the myth the legend shirt
Apparently, his Achille’s Heal. We didn’t have a tripod at the time but fear not. We had chairs, stools and telephone books. Except telephone books are slippery and cameras fall off. Mid-picture. A 30 second timer is not long enough, or it’s too long. The sunset cat dad the man the myth the legend shirtThe kids can only smile for so long and so many times, and I truly debated putting Vaseline on their teeth like they do in Miss America pageants to keep their smile open.





Papa noun a like a grandpa only cooler shirt
If the kids smiled at the right time, the dog was moving and ended up looking like a pissed off gremlin. If the dog was still, one of the kids sneezed. If all the mammals were cooperative, my husband would be half in the picture or half out.Papa noun a like a grandpa only cooler shirt If he made it into the picture on time, the dog would move, and my daughter would jump off the stool to go after him.




F bomb nurse I sprinkle that sot like confetti shirt
See my hand on her shoulder?  It’s the claw of death. I’m literally holding her still. She’s holding the dog still. F bomb nurse I sprinkle that sot like confetti shirtI’m sure my husband would have taken one step to the left and actually fully been in the picture if he didn’t think he would tip over the tree. Again. I didn’t iron my son’s shirt. Clearly, we didn’t square up the picture with the windows.




The Notorious B.I.G Gimme The Lute Shirt
Everybody’s hands are different. Not only do we not match, but we don’t even have on the same hue. On top of it, the camera is positioned at the worst angle. The Notorious B.I.G Gimme The Lute ShirtThere is nothing right about this picture, but at the same time, everything is right about it.




In Case Of Accident My Blood Type Is Dr Pepper Shirt
Because it’s the only Christmas picture I have. And it’s the only Christmas picture I have because I never understood the value in having them until I couldn’t have them anymore. I knew family pictures were important, but I just figured we had time.In Case Of Accident My Blood Type Is Dr Pepper Shirt I figured we had time to take another Christmas picture another year, or another family picture at the park and maybe have somebody dress us and stage us in just the right way.




So there is this boy Who kinda stole my heart he calls me GIGI shirt
I thought we had time to take them at a high school graduation party. I thought we had time to take them when they all came home from college for Thanksgiving. I thought we would have time to take them at their weddings, or when their children were born. So there is this boy Who kinda stole my heart he calls me GIGI shirtI thought that over time, the kids would cooperate, the dog would get too old to jump off, and my husband would give in and everybody would wear the same color. I just thought I had time.





Nobody Tes My Gangsta More Than My 2nd Child Shirt
I didn’t. Because five years after this picture was taken, my sweet husband died from pancreatic cancer. We missed five opportunities to take pictures in front of the Christmas tree. Five. Because we thought we had time. Five. Nobody Tes My Gangsta More Than My 2nd Child ShirtBecause I was so busy, I couldn’t find the time to corral everybody to take them shopping to get matching outfits. Five. Because I thought the picture needed to be perfect and live up to the ones my friends were doing so beautifully. Five. Because I thought, ‘next year, we will make sure we do it right.’

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét