Chủ Nhật, 23 tháng 12, 2018

Indate kingtees shop 24/12

North Division Champions 2005 2008 2010 2019 Chicago Bears Shirt
January 13, 2016: Sitting in a cold hospital room, with the smell only a hospital can have, holding my 12-year-old daughter’s hand trying my best to reassure her that everything will be alright. North Division Champions 2005 2008 2010 2019 Chicago Bears ShirtJust sitting and staring off into space, lost in my own thoughts, and trying not to break down in front of her.







Chicago Bears Club Dub Shirt
I try to make small talk with my daughter because I can see the fear and confusion on her face, but nothing seems to ease her, or me for that matter. Chicago Bears Club Dub ShirtJust waiting, thinking, casually smiling, and more waiting.







Good girls go to heaven bad girls go to atlantis with Aquaman shirt
The nurses know why we’re here, the doctors know why we’re here, and yet I can’t help but wonder…Why are we here? Good girls go to heaven bad girls go to atlantis with Aquaman shirtHow did things come to this? What have I done or not done to lead us down this path? How did I not see the signs or did I and just brush them off or ignore them?

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét