Thứ Hai, 17 tháng 12, 2018

Hot trending shirt KingTees Shop 17/12

I’m a simple woman like Harry Potter coffee and dog shirt
"For the few years, it was just happening in my head on vacations," Miranda replied. "And it was like the ghost of Hamilton would be like, I’m a simple woman like Harry Potter coffee and dog shirt'Hey, write a song for King George,' which got written on my honeymoon.



Official Tupac Shakur Ain't Nothin But A Christmas Party ShirtOfficial Tupac Shakur Ain't Nothin But A Christmas Party Shirt
"And Tommy was like, 'We should start setting deadlines because if you're gonna average a song a year, this is gonna take us a very long time!" he laughed.




Boston Red Sox Freddie Mercury We Are The Champions ShirtBoston-Red-Sox-Freddie-Mercury-We-Are-The-Champions-Shirt
At a concert at Jazz at Lincoln Center, Miranda recalled watching Blankenbuehler bobbing his head in the audience and thinking, "Oh, Andy's gonna end up choreographing this!"




Mickey Mouse Queen Shirt
Lacamoire said Miranda would then email him demos of songs: "And then I'm like, 'Okay. How do we get a band to play this?Mickey Mouse Queen Shirt How do we get singers to harmonize and chords to support what the melody is?"




Sunset Dwight Schrute False Shirt
Blankenbuehler was asked to describe the way George Washington moves. Sunset Dwight Schrute False Shirt"Well, I mean, like '"Right Hand Man' is a great example, because 'Right Hand Man' was always supposed to be like Washington stepping out of an oil painting. He's so grand, he's a god to us, and the bullets never hit him."




I Have Two Titles Mom And Mimi And I Rock Them Both Shirt
"I've literally never heard you describe it that way before, which is amazing," Miranda said. "It was exactly pulling Washington down off the oil painting. It was, 'Let's not meet Washington standing, crossing Delaware and somehow not falling off this tiny canoe!' I Have Two Titles Mom And Mimi And I Rock Them Both ShirtLet's meet him being like, 'I don't have enough money. I don't have enough troops. And we're losing.'"




Dragon Ball Z Characters Christmas Tree Sweater
"Oh, well, I think that we respond to each other's energy in a way that's really positive," Miranda said. "Tommy has a way of setting a room where the best idea in the room wins. Dragon Ball Z Characters Christmas Tree SweaterAnd you know, if I bring in a song and I see Andy's already leaped to his feet and Alex is already playing the variations, I'm like, 'Okay, we're pretty far along the course.' If I bring in a song and it's quiet, I go, 'Okay, swing and a miss!'"




Snoop Dogg Twas the nizzle before Christmizzle and all through the hizzle ugly shirt
Kail said, "My feeling about it is, we all understand instinctively that the stakes can be high and the temperature of the room can be low, and that you can make excellent things with harmony. Snoop Dogg Twas the nizzle before Christmizzle and all through the hizzle ugly sweaterThat this can be proved that it's possible to make something of high quality that didn't result from acrimony or raising your voice. If nothing else, that's one of the things that I hope becomes part of the legacy of the show."





The Notorious B.I.G Wonder why Christmas missed us sweaterThe Notorious B.I.G Wonder why Christmas missed us sweater
"But was there ever a moment where you thought, 'Gee, a rap about having states' debts assumed by the federal government, that's not gonna fly'?" asked Dickerson.





I got you this Christmas Cardi Okurrrr Shirt
"Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness."
We fought for these ideas; we shouldn't settle for lessI got you this Christmas Cardi Okurrrr Sweater
These are wise words, enterprising men quote 'em
Don't act surprised, you guys, 'cause I wrote 'em!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét