Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 12, 2018

kingtees.blogspost 30/12

Sunset Fish We’re Just Two Lost Souls Swimming In A Fish Bowl Shirt
Sunset Fish We're Just Two Lost Souls Swimming In A Fish Bowl Shirt
The treasured sound of all of my children, together, laughing and getting to know one another is a gift I never thought I would be given. No other gift could be as sweet for a mother. I have never felt such completeness as I did watch my little butterfly talking with my parents, my husband, my in-laws, my sister, and my nieces and nephews. I don’t know where our story will take us next, as I could never have predicted such a beautiful moment like this. I do know this- I could never appreciate the light without experiencing such darkness. For the first time in my life, I can say my heart is whole!”

Sunset Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra shirt
Sunset Darmok and Jalad at tanagra shirt
About a year later, we reconnected over the phone and over the course of about a month, we developed a long-distance relationship that grew and blossomed into the most beautiful relationship I’ve ever heard of. For the next nine months, we talked on the phone every day. Missing only a week here and there because of training, but otherwise, we didn’t miss a beat. She came out to see me three times, and I was able to go only once, but that was during Christmas and it was when I proposed.

Mac Miller Keep Yours Memories Alive All Album Shirt
Mac Miller Keep Yours Memories Alive All Album Shirt
Here’s where her strength started to show. Marrying me meant leaving behind everything and everyone she’s ever known, packing up her life, her son, and anything else we could fit in the moving truck; coming to live with me. To say she took a leap of faith would be an understatement. Unbeknownst to the both of us, this meant she would be giving up a large portion of her identity, and for most of the next ten years, she became ‘Sergeant Moss’s Wife.’

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét