Thứ Ba, 9 tháng 4, 2019

Top T-Shirt KingTees Shop 09/04/2019

I, like many other families, struggle with quieting the buzz around them. The TV and tablet are more like the modern-day babysitter than it is anything else. In the past I’ve given myself excuses, convincing myself that their learning apps are giving them a leap forward in education. Or that the TV is also teaching them lessons about Top T-Shirt KingTees Shop 09/04/2019. But how have we shifted so quickly to technology teaching our kids things that we should be, or that they should be learning from others their own age? This month I really took a step back on how I’m raising my kids. I’ve always been one to believe in a more simplified childhood. I want at least a fair amount of that Little House on the Prairie life for them. But have I actually been practicing what I preach? In some ways, I believe I’ve done a great job and in others, I could definitely improve.



NCAA 2019 Women’s Basketball Champions Uconn Huskies shirt












I want my kids to be bored so they have to use their imagination. I don’t want them to assume that every moment needs to be filled up with ‘something.’ We view boredom with this fear that having nothing to do is going to be detrimental to their psyche. But do you know what boredom did for my oldest last week? It forced her to use her Top T-Shirt KingTees Shop 09/04/2019 and create a book she wrote and illustrated about what animals do at the zoo every day. Boredom is a great teacher. I’ve spent most of my parenting journey losing trust in my kids’ ability to tolerate unfilled time. But the truth is – it’s actually good for them!


Hook’em 2019 NIT Champions Texas April 4 2019 81 Lipscomb 66 shirt

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét