Thứ Sáu, 19 tháng 4, 2019

I am a Disney princess unless Winterfell needs me shirt

Buy it now: I am a Disney princess unless Winterfell needs me shirt

I love seeing all the adults complaining about movies made for kids adults can enjoy but made for kids and teens. Toy Story 3 has the perfect ending for those characters. Not sure how they can build on that without it feeling like an afterthought. I’m excited for Captain Marvel. It was a smash hit at the box office. They couldn't keep Elsa dresses or dolls in stock and people were begging for a sequel. Not to mention Disney. Frozen Ever After at Epcot, Elsa and Anna meet and greet in both Disney World and Disneyland, a Broadway musical that is selling out night after night and they had to add extra days to the Disney On Ice Frozen show to accommodate the high volume of people who wanted to see the show when it first came out. That’s nuts! I guess kids really liked it.
I am a Disney princess unless Winterfell needs me ladies
I am a Disney princess unless Winterfell needs me Ladies

Maybe because it was the fact that Elsa had powers and the song was popular? I’m just scratching my head trying to figure out why they liked it so much. I’ve seen it probably twice all the I am a Disney princess unless Winterfell needs me shirt through and I thought it was good.  I mean I especially liked Christov mentioning how it’s wrong to fall in love with a guy you just met. Because that’s pretty much what happens in every Disney movie. Lol! That’s pretty impressive though. 

Avengers Endgame, Aladdin, Descendants 3, Toy Story 4 And Star Wars Episode 9. Wait they’re making a frozen 2. Why I mean the first one wasn’t bad but I never understood the hype either. Honestly, I wish we would go back. 
See more: Moteefe

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét