Thứ Ba, 9 tháng 4, 2019

Top 10 T-Shirt KingTees Shop 10/04/2019

The absolute worst part of this all was how many times I was stuck for IV’s during my seven-week hospital stay. It had to be in the Top 10 T-Shirt KingTees Shop 10/04/2019. Sometimes eleven at a time just to get one IV or one blood draw. On top of that, the medicine they were putting in my veins was so harsh it was causing the IV’s to blow daily. My veins were already difficult to find, and after all of the IV’s the pic line nurses couldn’t find the veins anymore. They had to send me down to radiology for an x-ray just to find my veins to stick me some more.


Ninja Turtle support advocate educate autism shirt












I have always considered myself an optimistic person, always tried to remind myself this pain is temporary and my body will heal. This time was different. I began questioning my predicament. I asked myself a million times ‘Why me? Why is this happening to me?’ I was in so much pain and my stay in the hospital felt never-ending. It was a difficult mental space to get out of, but one day I got to thinking about all of the people who have shared their stories with me online, many of the newly Top 10 T-Shirt KingTees Shop 10/04/2019. Many of them were so devastated they hadn’t shared their diagnosis with loved ones yet, but they felt they could share their devastation with me. I told myself I was built for this. My body was going to heal. I’d been through so much at this point I was going to be damned if this is what took me out.

Star Wars Stormtrooper Micky Vacay Mode shirt

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét