Thứ Bảy, 6 tháng 4, 2019

Hot T-Shirt KingTees Shop 06/04/2019

“When I was in graduate school working on my Masters in Social Work, I interned as a case manager with a foster care agency. Of the families I worked closely with, one, in particular, stood out- a single foster mom and her two foster sons. I remember visiting with them and thinking to myself, ‘I respect this lady so much, but there is no way I would Hot T-Shirt KingTees Shop 06/04/2019 foster as a single person.’ I couldn’t imagine sacrificing so much to take on the stress of foster care- at least not on my own. At the time, fostering was something I knew I wanted to do, but I envisioned it being far off in the future. I imagined being older and married, having a few children, and deciding to foster when everything in my life was settled. In my mind, it was at least 10 years off- maybe more.


Maga mexicans always get across shirt












Fast-forward two years: I’d finished graduate school and was a social worker at a local elementary school. I worked with a lot of students, but there was one student who was especially close to my heart. He was a bright kid, but his home life was pretty challenging. One day in the spring, I was told a CPS report had been filed on his behalf, and an investigator was coming to the school to talk to him. Hot T-Shirt KingTees Shop 06/04/2019, I worried about what would happen if he was removed from his home. He’d made so much progress that school year, and I knew being forced to leave his school would make things even more difficult for him if he was removed from his home. When the investigator finished speaking to the student, I cornered her so I could figure out what she expected to happen. ‘Will he have to change schools if he’s removed from his home?’ I asked her. Without hesitation, she responded bluntly said, ‘Well, there are no open foster homes in the area. So yeah, he’d need to move.’

Nipsey Hussle Ownership Is Everything Own Your Mind Your Own shirt

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét