Thứ Ba, 9 tháng 4, 2019

Hot trending KingTees Shop 10/04/2019

The CAT scan showed the muscle around my ostomy had twisted 180 degrees and was twisting my small intestine into itself, cutting off the blood and oxygen supply. I vaguely remember them trying to tell me what was going on before receiving copious amounts of medicine to ‘make me comfortable.’ The Hot trending KingTees Shop 10/04/2019 two weeks are pieced together from third-party accounts. I remember nothing of what happened during that time. I was put into a medically induced coma on the operating table and left cut open for 3 days. My surgeon was hoping by leaving me open and directly exposed to oxygen, some of the dead tissue around my ostomy might recover. Meanwhile, he scrambled to find a course of action. He was calling other medical professionals across the country. He told me it was something akin to a freak accident, and he had never seen anything like it before.


Ninja Turtle support advocate educate autism shirt












I’m lying in bed debating whether or not I should go to the hospital, and the pain is getting worse and worse. I am convinced I have an intestinal blockage, something I’ve dealt with several times since getting my second ostomy (a pouch to collect stool or urine) in 2017. I was on the verge of passing out from the pain when I finally decided to call for the ambulance around six a.m. When I arrived at the hospital they immediately ordered a Hot trending KingTees Shop 10/04/2019 scan. This is normal procedure for someone with Crohn's. What was abnormal was the second CAT scan they called for two hours later. The doctors were so shocked by what they saw in the first scan, they ordered another to ensure a mistake hadn’t been made. It was the end of normalcy and the beginning of one of the hardest battles I’ve fought.

Star Wars Stormtrooper Micky Vacay Mode shirt

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét