Thứ Hai, 22 tháng 4, 2019

Indate KingTees Shop

The best kind of Mom raises a teacher flower shirtThe best kind of Mom raises a teacher flower shirt

And that's cool he tougher than Kodak but it's about education getting them degrees Kodak was wrong but he only 21 he doesn't understand the world like someone your age would be from the Hood and don't have that much The best kind of Mom raises a teacher flower shirt we don't have to kick him like this. Rodney Wells, you don't need a college degree to learn respect. He knows what he's doing and he needs to be reminded that there are consequences for your actions.

Llama people should seriously stop expecting normal from me shirtLlama people should seriously stop expecting normal from me shirt
Justin Lee facts same here fool calm bout cuz he from the hood he had a lack of education. @rodney wells I’m from the hood went to college and was on the dean's list so that shit you spitting dudes from the hood aren’t educated that’s bullshit. Llama people should seriously stop expecting normal from me shirt, I didn't say nothing about dude's from the Hood shit I'm from the project's and raised on welfare how can I talk about anyone I said him listen but I'm really happy for you that's what we want in the black community young men doing the right thing that's why we try to get Kodak to do the right thing he just got to learn to respect others.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét