Thứ Hai, 26 tháng 11, 2018

Top Store Shirt 26/11/2018

I’m a Greysaholic on the road to recovery just kidding shirt
He has autism and I always believe kids with autism are smarter than regular kid even though kids with autism are quiet and doesn't talk much.
I remember my dad told me once "be mindful for those who are quieter than the loud ones for they have the more intellectual capacity" well he told that n our native language I am.just translating.



Golf wang Grinch shirt
No Gloria the most genius among us are misunderstood because of their complex way of understanding the simplest way is always the BEST connection.
Golf wang Grinch shirtWhat Einstein was truly working on is Immortality...consciousness is the forever state of existence. Einstein " GOT IT" ... and yet smiles at being the most misunderstood. HE yet plays with the dream state of the quiet among us.




Deadpool Dear Wife Thanks For Being My Wife If I Had A Different Wife I Would Punch Her In The Face And Go Find You Shirt
This really hit a nerve, feeling misunderstood, not fitting into the ‘norm’. Not saying that I am a genius, but a lot of untapped potentials. -
Deadpool Dear Wife Thanks For Being My Wife If I Had A Different Wife I Would Punch Her In The Face And Go Find You ShirtIt’s about having the energy, persistence, and confidence to move ahead in life leaving all these other voices behind, makes you succeed. And having support from people close, as Einstein had with his wives. You cannot do it on your own.




Harry Potter my Patronus is a Corgi shirt
Although the part in this video about Einstein not attending school lectures is true he was, however, a very bright student and had good grades. Harry Potter my Patronus is a Corgi shirtI was amazed to see his marksheets in a biography video. Differently abled people can accomplish amazing things. Embrace your differences and let your light shine. I don't agree with all of his actions but I respect his intellect and tenacity.



Buckle up buttercup you just flipped my Grinch Switch shirt
This is a common problem with bigheaded children, they have a big machinery inside that isn't easy to control at the beginning, but after some time it is normal and faster and faster than others, Elbert Einstein was famous intelligent brain whichever we cannot determine that. Buckle up buttercup you just flipped my Grinch switch shirtHis biography would like to consider that don't underestimate of the people's knowledge because everyone has a hidden knowledge

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét