Chủ Nhật, 25 tháng 11, 2018

Indate T-Shirt 25/11

Rammstein Santa Unicorn dabbing shirt
Rammstein Santa Unicorn dabbing shirt
Just watched this for the first time. Thank you for reminding me to carry on living. I lost my mum 5 years ago and my brother in October. Am so not counting the days to this Christmas. But this has helped me to carry on. Miles better than the company ones - Christmas is about Love & Giving not shopping & spending.



The Grinch and Max all I need Is coffee and My Dog it Is too Peopley outside Shirt
The Grinch and Max all I need Is coffee and My Dog it Is too Peopley outside Shirt
It’s a fantastic film. It has touched everyone. So much better than the tedious John Lewis one! Why there was so much hype about that one is beyond me. This young man got it absolutely right. Brilliance comes from the fact it is so meaningful..no frills, no massive budget..just a simple message.



Twas the nizzle before christmizzle and all through the hizzle shirt
Twas the nizzle before christmizzle and all through the hizzle shirt
So much better than the JL 2018 ad, the ridiculous amount of money plugging EJ new film! This film is truly beautiful and certainly makes you think of loved ones. Fabulous, thanks for doing it. Thousands have taken to the streets around the world to call for an end to violence against women.




Camping Thou shall not poop in the camper shirt
Camping Thou shall not poop in the camper shirt
Yes I know I will get hated for this but I do believe certain people with certain conditions should be forced to sterilization. This is horrible for a little life and society. If this “mother” couldn’t control her addiction during something so delicate and special as pregnancy what can we expect from her after giving birth..? TAKE THOSE POOR CHILDREN AWAY FROM THEM.




The Beatles Christmas Sweater
The Beatles Christmas Sweater
It wasn’t a race riot. It was a massacre of African-Americans by whites who wanted to steal their material possessions. A more accurate name is Tulsa Massacre. Certain things in the paperwork won’t be mentioned in the news but it’s still important. People should attempt to read it instead of looking to the media to cherry pick and feed them the information. At least you have an unbiased view of it all before saying yay or nay to it

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét