Thứ Hai, 26 tháng 11, 2018

Kingtees.blogspost 26/11

I’m a Greysaholic on the road to recovery just kidding shirt
In Winnipeg Canada, a woman decided to hold a dinner and sell tickets for a homeless shelter and there was to be a fashion show at the dinner. She asked homeless men to walk the catwalk. A barber and hairdresser cleaned the men up and a suit manufacturer took their measurements. They were amazingly proud. I'm a Greysaholic on the road to recovery just kidding shirtThere is such a fine line from ownership of several properties to homelessness - it is almost scared and it happens to the best of us for one reason or another. God provides. Always show kindness and love to those around you. You may be helping an angel.





Golf wang Grinch shirt
“Then he will say to those on his left, Depart from me, you cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. For I was hungry and you gave me no food, I was thirsty and you gave me no drink, I was a stranger and you did not welcome me, naked and you did not clothe me, sick and in prison and you did not visit me.’ Golf wang Grinch shirtThen they also will answer, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and did not minister to you?’ Then he will answer them, saying, ‘Truly, I say to you, as you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to me.’




Deadpool Dear Wife Thanks For Being My Wife If I Had A Different Wife I Would Punch Her In The Face And Go Find You Shirt
When I was about six and in the car, my Irish grandmother would tell me"Don't you judge. Just think 'but for the grace of GOD, there go I." One moment of serious thought: Are we being tested to reach out and help? Deadpool Dear Wife Thanks For Being My Wife If I Had A Different Wife I Would Punch Her In The Face And Go Find You ShirtAs above, there are thousands of families almost, or at, the tipping point of maybe having to join them. One fall, one paycheck. one job loss, a serious illness, one provider death, Raging mother nature, etc...is all it takes. So truly think about it. There was a homeless man with a Masters Degree in English at Idaho State mentoring students at the coffee shop one block from campus.




Harry Potter my Patronus is a Corgi shirt
I can honestly say I have never been homeless. I don’t care what put them on the streets. I’m just saying they should just pick up after themselves. Harry Potter my Patronus is a Corgi shirtThe ones we have slept in the Park. Okay. But don’t leave your needles where children play and your trash etc. have some respect for your surroundings. I just don’t understand.




Buckle up buttercup you just flipped my Grinch Switch shirt
It breaks my heart, some may have done something to help them get there, but our society has a lot to do with it also. Our minimum wage for someone working 40 hours a week is not enough to live off of for shelter food and medical care. The basics. Buckle up buttercup you just flipped my Grinch switch shirtBecause of that, it makes it very easy for someone to end up homeless. Even if you make more money, health bills are what puts many people in financial jeopardy.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét