Thứ Tư, 21 tháng 11, 2018

Spider Man hug Stan Lee’s grave shirt
I ordered this subscription, paid the $310+ for the 6 boxes or whatever, last October...I ordered the Spider Man hug Stan Lee’s grave shirt got one box right a Christmas time and all it had in it was 2 comic books, a t-shirt, and a canvas tote bag. I have emailed "Chloe" multiple times over the last year and have gotten no response at all. Now the website is down, there is no phone number to call, nothing! I am so upset about this. Of course, I'm mad about the money, that's a lot of money for something, but I'm more upset about the disappointment on my son's face when he was really looking forward to something that he loves so much. Has anyone had any luck with getting a refund? I've got to do something to get my money back and find another way to make up my own kind of fun boxes for my kiddo!Men's Long Sleeved T-Shirt front

Stan Lee Excelsior shirt
My subscription still shows unfulfilled for the Stan Lee Excelsior shirt box even though they got my money for it. And when I contacted "support" like they say to I was told on Jan 3rd that all boxes had been shipped. But I haven't gotten mine or a tracking number. Now they won't even respond to my emails about when is what I paid for.
Men's Long Sleeved T-Shirt front
Foo Fighters Christmas tree sweater
Reading all of these complaints is unreal. I have 23 emails between me and Chloe Thompson about my September and November boxes. EVERY time I am told she will contact the fulfillment center and ship a new box but then no tracking number and no follow-up. Then Foo Fighters Christmas tree sweater I recontact and it starts all over again. I am more than willing to join into a class action lawsuit against this company. Stan Lee would be disgraced if he knew how this company was being run. We need someone like Kevin Smith who knows Stan to tell him how we are being treated. We all need to rally together and start sharing how bad this company is. Social media has its benefits, and so does a lawsuit.Men's T-Shirt front

RIP Stan Lee shirt
I canceled my Feb charge thru their login website. No point in paying for RIP Stan Lee shirt another box when not even a courtesy email since Dec 19th on the status of the box. Most banks permit a dispute window of 60 days. If the item is not shipped/received by Jan 31st I will open a dispute over nonreceipt of item and cause a chargeback against this merchant. Just saying a lawsuit is often moot when you can still issue a chargeback.Men's Long Sleeved T-Shirt front

Official Stan Lee thank you for the memories T-Shirt
Submit a complaint to the Official Stan Lee thank you for the memories T-Shirt. Multiple posts I left on this page today with a link to the BBB were removed. I paid $48.98 for my son’s imaginary December Stan Lee Box and then paid $27 to our bank today as a charge to stop all future withdrawals from Stan Lee Box.
Women's Long Sleeved T-Shirt front
Official Grinch Ew People shirt
Let us start a facebook group dedicated to the Official Grinch Ew People shirt issue of none of us receiving our stuff and the shitty $5 off we were offered. and then to STILL not have any product. This isn't the first time we have encountered an issue with Stan Lee-related services. We paid over $100 to have our photo taken with him at Comic-Con and have the photo emailed. We never received the email and never got a response when we inquired. I think people are taking advantage of him and his name to make money.


Men's Long Sleeved T-Shirt front
The Grinch Stole My Lesson Plan Shirt
Haven't received the original Stan Lee box for December nor have I gotten Januarys. I've been charged for The Grinch Stole My Lesson Plan Shirt both with no response from customer service despite many emails over a couple of weeks. I want a refund and my account canceled. All I know is they better not charger me again this monthMen's Long Sleeved T-Shirt front

Boston Red Sox Grinch Shirt
We're coming up on the automatic renewal date for the Boston Red Sox Grinch Shirt. That's why they're sending that out. It's got nothing to do with customer service if they were apologizing they would have done more to settle nerves on here. Remember to cancel your direct debit if you haven't done so already.

Men's Long Sleeved T-Shirt front

Thank you for the memories 1922 2018 Stan Lee shirt
Try going to the website and email customer service. That's Thank you for the memories 1922 2018 Stan Lee shirt what I did and got my December box in less than a week. Great company if you just stop complaining about Facebook and emailed customer service. That's what customer service is for. Not Facebook. Grow up, people.

Men's Long Sleeved T-Shirt front


Stan Lee Shirt
Don't sign up for the Stan Lee Box! I've been charged multiple times in one month for Stan Lee Shirt a bi-monthly subscription and customer service will not return my emails which is the only way to contact the business. Completely agree!!! They ripped me off. Charged my credit card twice, no one gets back to you even though on the website it says they will respond within 24 hrs and I never received a box!
Men's Long Sleeved T-Shirt front

Dallas Cowboys Santa Claus toilet shirt

It's now Mid January and still not even delivered. Whatever company that is outsourced to Dallas Cowboys Santa Claus toilet shirt handle the boxing always seems to have a long delay. We received an e-mail a few days before X-mas stating how one of the items is being held in customs for 3-5 days. Now it's Jan 11th.... still no word. I love the items when they get here. But seriously should rethink whoever is doing the packing and mailing.I am not sure what the deal is, but I have only received small comic book mailers since I signed up for the annual sub. 
Men's Long Sleeved T-Shirt front


So far I have received 4 with only comics. No big boxes like I always see with other stuff inside. Not even the exclusive that was promised with the initial signup. Am I the only one getting only the comics? Also, operating shipping. Not every 8 weeks. Anyone else?

From: Shop funny shirt 


2 nhận xét: