Thứ Bảy, 24 tháng 11, 2018

Top 3 Store trending shirt

Grinch Throat punch I win Shirt
Yes, that gentleman and his lovely wife are amazing, plenty of better off people just stand aside and offer no help.
Grinch Throat punch I win Shirt
I doubt he and his wife can really afford to give those dresses away but it just goes to show that they put someone's happiness before money. Good health to both.



Trump Grinch Make Christmas Great Again Shirt
Exceptionally kind gesture - I hope their goodwill gesture of paying it forward, returns to them a thousand-fold & then some!
Trump Grinch Make Christmas Great Again Shirt
Sending so much love to you & your family! I'm sure he will make many folks happy with this decision. My best wishes to him and his wife.


The Grinch I Am Sorry The Nice Nurse Is On Vacation Shirt
Well done sir hope your wife's health improves. He was spot on money is inconsequential as long as you and your loved ones are in good health.
The Grinch I Am Sorry The Nice Nurse Is On Vacation Shirt
Gave mine to the charity shop. Would have been more than happy to do this, why not make someone else happy.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét