Thứ Hai, 26 tháng 11, 2018

Indate T-Shirt26/11

I’m a Greysaholic on the road to recovery just kidding shirt
Omg. My 2 yr old daughter watches the Grinch at least once a week it is her favorite... its the parents making our kids so precious... they will all grow up not being prepared in the world for anything harsh. I'm a Greysaholic on the road to recovery just kidding shirtAnd that's not good.. because unfortunately our world today is very harsh... lighten up mums n dads the kids are tougher thank you give them credit for.




Golf wang Grinch shirt
The Grinch was one of my favorite movies as a kid. Along with the labyrinth, the dark crystal, and any time burton movie. Golf wang Grinch shirtI loved all those dark and creepy and wonderful movies. Yes. Yes, the kids today are too soft and it is all our fault.




Deadpool Dear Wife Thanks For Being My Wife If I Had A Different Wife I Would Punch Her In The Face And Go Find You Shirt
It’s a completely different movie. Ones a live-action film aimed at kids and teenagers. The new cartoon is aimed at the younger audience. Deadpool Dear Wife Thanks For Being My Wife If I Had A Different Wife I Would Punch Her In The Face And Go Find You ShirtMy 4-year-old loved the new cartoon version. I can’t wait to go see the new one with my girls they love all the movies done by the same creators I don’t see it as making him less scary I see it as making him more interesting and sometimes in life, bad people don’t always look scary.





Harry Potter my Patronus is a Corgi shirt
Harry Potter my Patronus is a Corgi shirt
When units are removing capital letters from words, because they intimidate, it’s pretty clear that the current and future generations of the human race are too soft and been babies for way too long. Stop changing everything, if you don't like it don't watch it, or be on the first flight to Mars.




Buckle up buttercup you just flipped my Grinch Switch shirt
Why do we keep bagging out the kids and calling them names when it is the stupid politically correct adults who come up with all this crap wanting to bubble wrap everyone and not offend anyone. Buckle up buttercup you just flipped my Grinch switch shirtIt is the adults that are soft!

1 nhận xét:

  1. Having a tasteful cowhide coat has turned into an image of status among the young people. You have a lot of decisions in picking these JASON MOMOA LEATHER JACKET

    Trả lờiXóa