Thứ Sáu, 18 tháng 1, 2019

kingtees.blogger 18/01

Mickey mouse Dallas Cowboys shirtMickey mouse Dallas Cowboys shirt;
My life was good before I met Sam. On top of great academic success and multiple job offers, I had an amazing support system including mentors who had an active voice in my life. I was a single mom but that didn’t stop me from pursuing my dreams. I had an incredible relationship with my daughter. I was happy with who I was and the trajectory my life was headed in.

Thank you for your music and the memories 2PAC Tupac Amaru Shakur Makaveli 1971-1996 shirtThank you for your music and the memories 2PAC Tupac Amaru Shakur Makaveli 1971-1996 shirt
When I met Sam, I was ecstatic. It seemed as though once my life was on track, suddenly I was blessed with a wonderful man. Sam looked like an answer to prayer. He was gentle, humble and funny. He was very attractive and seemed like the most genuine, endearing soul I had ever met. Much like myself, he had been through some really difficult life circumstances; but he too had chosen to pursue healing so those issues didn’t intervene with the future he wanted.

Yoda Seagulls stop it now sunset shirtYoda Seagulls stop it now sunset shirt
His ex-girlfriend was abusive and cheated on him. He said he finally ended it after she had an abortion with his child which devastated him. His abusive alcoholic father had drank himself to death a few years prior, and many of his closest friends had died in tragic accidents. He had suffered a lot. But he made a better life for himself regardless.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét