Thứ Ba, 15 tháng 1, 2019

Indate KingTees Shop 15/01

2018 NFC south division champions New Orleans Saints shirt
2018 NFC south division champions New Orleans Saints shirt
Eventually she was able to get me up, in the elevator, and up to my apartment. When I walked in my front door, I turned sharply to the right, in doing so I lost my footing and fell. I fell face first into a solid wood door frame and eventually to the concrete floor. I can remember every second of this fall. I can feel the force of my head slamming into the corner of the wood door frame and eventually into the concrete, I can still hear the sound of my scull popping when impact was made, I remember that my arms and legs felt like Jell-O – they were twisted and just wouldn’t work.

Bay Area Sport Team Shirt
Bay Area Sport Team Shirt
I can remember picking my head up to look at Alexis as she was standing behind me and scrambling and scaping to help me, and all I could see out of my right eye was flesh. Swollen flesh. The impact on my head had created a hematoma so large on my forehead that it covered my right eye. Immediately, my next thoughts were to get it together so that Alexis would leave my apartment and I could get a drink.

Donald Trump if you build it they won’t come shirt
Donald Trump if you build it they won't come shirt
I immediately put ice on my eye to hide it and somehow convinced her that I was fine and would check in with her the next day. So, there I was – beat up with a tremendous head injury, alone in my gorgeous apartment sicker than I had ever been. I poured a glass of pinot grigio, took 8 or 10 sleep aids, kissed my dogs (who were laying on the floor beside my bed) and went to sleep – praying that I would not wake.

I’m mostly peace love and light and a little go fuck yourself yoga sunset shirt
I'm mostly peace love and light and a little go fuck yourself yoga sunset shirt
At 7 a.m. the next morning, I awoke to realize I had no vision out of my right eye and was in tremendous pain. I got to the bathroom and saw myself in the mirror. For the first time in my 35 years, the outside of my body matched exactly what I was feeling on the inside. All the shame, guilt, disappointment, and pure hatred that I had always had for myself was right there on my face, literally. What I saw in the mirror matched exactly what I felt deep in my soul. It was that moment I knew I had a choice. Life or death. If I continued drinking, then I would die. If I didn’t drink, I might live. But I had NO idea how to live without alcohol. Alcohol had been the one constant in my life and I couldn’t imagine going on without it.

Baby Stitch Starbucks coffee Shirt
Baby Stitch Starbucks coffee Shirt
Fortunately, my mom is in recovery, so I made a phone call that no mom ever wants to get. Within an hour, my mom was at my apartment and I will never forget the look of absolute terror on her face when I removed the ice from my right eye. All at once, she could see the immense amount of pain I was in physically, emotionally and mentally. With the support of my family, I was able to enter an Intensive Outpatient Rehab program in Memphis. Along with an incredibly strong rehab program and 12 step recovery program, I am currently 599 days sober.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét