Thứ Tư, 16 tháng 1, 2019

Hot trending T-Shirt 16/01

Canis Lupus Vintage ShirtCanis Lupus Vintage Shirt
Oh, but wait, now our agency is calling… We answer the phone and they tell us the mother picked us!! They say, ‘She can’t wait to meet you, how soon can you be at the hospital?’ The next hour is a blur, packing up our toddlers to drop with grandma, throwing clothes into a suitcase, and hitting the road. But in the same moment that our hearts are full of joy over the idea of possibly bringing this boy home, the reality sets in that we now only have three days to come up with $30,000 (the remainder we hadn’t yet raised.)
Edgar Allan Poe some sugar on me shirtEdgar Allan Poe some sugar on me shirt
So here we are, completely desperate for God to move. Like there is no other option Lord, if YOU do not make this happen, it WILL NOT happen! It is in this moment I felt the Lord say to me ‘Go live on Facebook and talk about it.’ It sounds silly, because you don’t really think about the God of the universe caring about Facebook! So, once we were on the road, I open up Facebook and hit that ‘go live’ button.
Clemson Tiger 2019 College Football Playoff National Champion shirtClemson Tiger 2019 College Football Playoff National Champion shirt
I honestly probably seem like a crazy person, rambling on about what a whirlwind morning it has been, and humbly inviting anyone listening to partner in ministry with us as we come alongside a mama wanting to choose life for her baby. That video is shared over and over again, and before we know it, my messages are overflowing with encouragement and prayers and happy thoughts! We are getting constant notifications from our funding page- the number keeps rising and rising!
SVU law and order special victims unit Olivia Benson Elliot Stabler shirtSVU law and order special victims unit Olivia Benson Elliot Stabler shirt
Then next 24 hours are surreal. We arrive at the hospital and immediately meet T, this baby boy’s warrior mama. We visit with her for a few hours and it is pure holy magic- that is the only way I can describe it, like this wonderous display of the Holy Spirit working and directing every detail into its perfect place. Then we are shown our own room of the hospital we can stay in that night, and we get to spend a little time with this baby to let his mama finally rest.
Sunset Buddha I’m Mostly Peace Love And Light And A Little Go Fuck Yourself ShirtSunset Buddha I'm Mostly Peace Love And Light And A Little Go Fuck Yourself Shirt
It is the hardest thing ever to not name him and claim him as our own, but we know he is still hers, and might be forever if she wakes up in the morning and feels empowered to parent. So, we choose to be thankful for the time we do have, loving and praying over him the same way we would for our best friend’s baby.

I never dreamed that one day I’d become a grumpy old firefighter shirtI never dreamed that one day I’d become a grumpy old firefighter shirt
The next day is so strange, it feels as though time is standing still. T has until 12:30 to make her final decision and she is spending the morning cuddling her sweet boy. But instead of feeling anxious about what could happen, I have the strongest and most tangible peace I have ever felt; I felt so covered in prayer like I never have before. But then again, I have never been in a position to need this much prayer!
Total Shut Show ShirtTotal Shut Show Shirt
We spend the morning praying and filling the room with worship music. It is freezing and nasty outside, but I have so much peace as I watch the rain roll down the window and make little ripples in the nearby pond. The song It Is Well by Bethel Music plays and I laugh a little under my breath. ‘So let go, my soul, and trust in Him. The waves and wind still know His name.’ This lyric is repeated a few times and resonates so deeply. The waves, the sea, He is going to make a way for us.
Born to be a stay at home cat mom forced to go to work shirtBorn to be a stay at home cat mom forced to go to work shirt
There is so much more to this story about our final moments with baby’s birth parents. In order to honor this time, I don’t want to squeeze these details into a short summary. So instead I’ll say this: T and C (birth mom and dad) are the bravest and most selfless people I have ever met. They break their own hearts out of their deep deep love for their son when they place him with us that afternoon. The great privilege and honor that this is not lost on us.
You laugh I laugh you cry I cry you take my coors light I kill you shirtYou laugh I laugh you cry I cry you take my coors light I kill you shirt
As we travel home that night with our new son, I hop online once again to share an update with everyone who had been praying for us and following along with our story. By Friday, our friends, family, church community, and strangers we have never met have given over $35,000, putting us within arm’s reach of our goal.
Never underestimate a woman who understands football and loves Crimson Tide shirtNever underestimate a woman who understands football and loves Crimson Tide shirt
At the time when this verse was written, the children of Israel, God’s chosen people, were slaves in Egypt under Pharaoh’s iron fist. The Lord had given them the promise that one day they would be freed from slavery and taken to the Promised Land. However, when they faced opposition and weren’t freed exactly when they thought they’d be, they lost hope of the Lord’s deliverance altogether.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét